Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
ONG-ONG | Architect
- Post Date:October 21, 2018
- Views 162
- To liaise with client’s representatives, consultants and local authorities.
- To coordinate design development and prepare drawings fit for construction, authority submission and tender exercise.
- To attend project related meetings & participate effectively in technical and design discussions.
- To conduct periodical site inspections to ensure design and authority compliances.
- Able to carry out from design conceptualization to completion within the deadline.
- Should have aptitude, skills specifically for project management in medium to high end mixed developments.
- Planning, designing and coordinating of all related project architectural matters, where applicable. In the day to day duties of the project’s administration.
- Study and review architectural drawings and specifications to ensure compliance to company standard and requirements.
- Must possess at least a degree in Architectural with minimum Part II recognition by LAM.
- Min 7 years working experience in related field.
- Conversant in Autodesk Revit, Sketch up, Adobe Photoshop.
- Familiarity with building by-laws and authorities.